LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ari17 (student)     12 June 2010

Doubt.

I got a typical doubt. From what ive read so far, if a person is made to drink or consume alcohol without his concent by someone else, he cannot be forced to sign a contract in his drunken state, or a contract signed when he was in a semi-conscious state cannot be enforced. But, what if, the guy is drunk and he wakes up the next morning and has a terrible hangover. So, can a contract signed in that state be enforced?

Learning

2 Replies

mitesh (article)     12 June 2010

i means (a) had purchase the one house and the person who had sold means (B)  the house he had purchase the same house through bank means (C)  the and the bank had purchase the same house in oction sale.

now problem is that the bank  (C) had sold the same to the (B) n the B had not made the dastavej and directly sold to Me means (A) now the bank had purchse the same in oction sale so the share certificate indicate the name of person form whom the bank had purchase in oction sale.

now the the person whose name is in share certificate is die and the person who had purchase from the bank had sold to me had made dastavej in the name of  me but trustee of society is not ready to transfer the my name is share cetrificate.

he said the person whose name in share certificate is die so now without is present your name is not inserted in share certificate.

so now what i can do .....kindly reaply to me

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     12 June 2010

I regret to say illegal doers are taking films about my real life. I am a lecturer. For 2.8 years I worked in Tamil Nadu for three colleges. After that I am working now in pune. The film industry owners like eagle,cool, Radaan serial takers many of them torturing me with REMOTE SENSING SURVEILLANCE DEVICE (RSSD) TO MENTAL TORTURE ME.They were misusing the staffs and students who is working in our organisation. They were commanding me with bad words. Some students doing their project they following me were I am sitting came their and sat with PC they are spelling bad words as kusuvitti etc. The RSSD device users when I studied in Raajas Engineering college they supposed to do like this making unwanted odour, pain my stomach severely etc. At that time also the students who studied with me tortured me. Due to this illegal doing I am unable to concentrate in my studies and I failed in two subjects. Otherwise I can take distinction. The film industry taking films about my real life from my infant stage 3 years onwards. Now my age is 27yrs. Not only indians but also foreigners included insevere cases.I am continuing my case. I dont know exactly before marriage how they were taking film. But now I realised. They using radiations (RSSD) like radar. I cant see the wireless radiations using human computer interface. The illegal doers inserting students name,staffs name and relatives name as well as VIPs name in my mind to torture me. They misusing me without my permission. The grasping my mind and showing it to everybody. It is not happening to anyother member. Only to me they were doing like this. The VIPs like amitabbacchan, Vijaykanth,Rajinikanth,Sharuk,sarath kumar,siranjeevi acted the role about my real life incidents. The films like sooryavamsam,dil,raja,poomani,danam,maasillamani,titanic,crudge,Norneah(Lousy),etc. Many films I cant count the films. The college management linking with these illegal doers and torturing me daily with bad words. Some members daily following me and torturing me. Due to this illegal doings whereever I am going to attend the interview I am scolded by staffs present in the college and who is coming to attend the interview. After that also I am not getting the seats. Please I want to take action against these type of mental torture. I want to publish this matters everywhere.When I am typing this the students from(BE IT) They are telling you are going to get mental. They are trying to make me mental. The three students name Shiney De, Neeta Kolashetti,Priyanka Choudari. I am working as a lecturer in Genba Sopanrao Moze Engineering College,Balewadi,Pune-45. They are torturing and telling that kirkee madam. Just like everytime they are torturing me. When I take my lessons the RSSD users they are inserting the words out of my lessons. If I think I want my child; at the same time they immediately inverting the words as I dont want to get pregnant. This is creating me a great torture to me. Now I am applied for PhD. They are torturing me with sisters name shiney ans she is doing PhD. You are going to change as shiney etc. This torture making me a great depressin and the students torture creating a great stress. Not one student every students and staffs torturing me. Due to this I am unable to get pregnant until now. The doctors also advising me. The RSSD users they are also torturing with radiations paining my head,stomach and telling as you are not going to get pregnant. So I like to take action against all the illegal doers and misusers like politicians, VIPs, Film industry guys and Remote Sensing users.Another thing when I worked in Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli one member from Madurai,Siruvayal he knows my number from one of the staff member worked along with me name Shanty. He gave missed call and tortured me. After my marriage also he was tortured me. In FXEC,TVL The staffs worked along with me and the warden she is a MBA guy she beat me in my cheek repeatedly when the DMK maanaadu happened in Tirunelveli. At that time you read the newspaper you will got the information that sreesanth beated by harbajansingh. At that time also I'll tried to take action but due to my cousins they didnt allow me to launch the complaint. Now I launch the complaint without my relatives knowledge,because they are not suffering from severe I am only suffering daily from severe pains due to severe radiations in my head, stomach etc. Mainly they are passing radiations in my head. When they hit my head on morning using radiations I split blood saliva. They told from RSSD as selvatharani sister died due to blood cancer like this only they made. That sister studied with me in my tuition center. My problem using radiations they are not allowing my ovulation properly not to get pregnant. They are brutally torturing me. I cant tolerate the bad words. They are going to make me as a bird within the house.Already they were taken films like Raja in Tamil (JEYA Singh Raja) who is the senior guy studied in Civil in Raajas Engineering College,Vadakkangulam acted by Ajith as well as dum dum dum in the year 2001 and 2002. At that time only I lost my academic due to mental tortured by students who is studied in that college. They took koil film from the same college about my real life. Actually my mummy didnt had the child for 2yrs after marriage. So she give the oath that I will send my child for jesus work. But now due to that in my relations all got childrens.But only due to illegal doers I am unable to get. Like that many films are there. In norneah they took story from my mind and take my last name as lousy for small child. Now also students torturing me to take their name in the films. Please I am not going to allow these issues to continue. I want to take legal action against them. They are simply telling that you are not going to get the job hereafter. I like to get good job without mental torture.Poovae Poochudavah,Amman Koil Kilakkaalae, Deepavali, Soppu Seepu Kannadi, Sandakoli, Davasi etc. What can I do for my above given issues?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register