LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (Manager)     17 April 2010

False Complaint from Foregin National -489 A

Both parties got engaged in Australia and are Australian citizen and just came to India for marriage stayed 4 days in with family and left.

The girl had issues she just stayed with the boy for 6 months and than left him and went to india lodged a false case against the family and came back.

Both of them are livivng seprately the girl's mother is in India also Australian citizen is purusing this case while she's here ...asking for settlement /money ?

What can my parents do ? Is it's extrotion and harrasment on them who didnt even stay with girl and dont known her that much.

The complaint has not become FIR yet ..what can we do ....help please !!

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

where are ur parents/ extended family. is she a citizen of india?

Ramesh (Manager)     18 April 2010

Parents are Indian citizen settled in Delhi ....the girl is not Indian Citizen she has been living in Australia since 1999 came to India on tourist visa and was Australian citizen before marriage .

The boy was also australian citizen before marriage , the parents were not involved in marriage as it was love marriage , just came to Delhi for ceremony and that first time two families met ...before marriage just met two times.

Parents were just abiding by boy's wishes as engagement happened in Australia with girls mother , brother staying in Australia & dont own any property.

What can my parents as they have been target because they couldnt do anything in Australia .....only our great country has laws to get innocent families harrased

(Guest)

recent mumbai high court judgement says 498a doesnt apply to nris , but nonsense corrupt police will put it on u . u will be cleared of it in trial stage.take a good lawyer n defend yourself.if possible call ur parents to australia till picture is clear. consult a good lawyer immediately .

Ramesh (Manager)     19 April 2010

Thanks for your reply...i dont even fit as NRI - because we dont hold Indian passport hence not citizen's there....but she has been smart they filed complaint against my parents who live there and said they asking for dowry ....when the girl just stay in the house 4 days & its love mariage.......all i can say Indian police is just using this.

What should i do to help my parents ....during medical reasons they cannot travel.....and ofcourse they have been asked to appear in the police station ....if not they would book a FIR.....i 'll fight this till  my last breath .....this insane harrasment to extort money .....how can such law even be there !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register