Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanneboina (proprietor/owner)     02 April 2018

intimation for divorce

respected all
hereby i would like to ask you, how can I send intimation for divorce without filling case just make by spouse. in my previous queries i had mentioned about my wife who runaway for no reason and as advice by her mother and siblings. i have sent a registered letter from an advocate for her return to matrimonial house and as she insisted for separation from my parents will be done but now forcing to leave my job and hometown and asking me to live at her brother's home.
i just want to send a intimation for divorce without filling in court, how can it be done and what is the procedure. kindly advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 April 2018

No you have to file petition for divorce against your wife in the Family Court and after that case is registered and order for summoning the respondent made by the court, you're free to inform your wife or anyone about the divorce case pending in the court. Till the divorce allowed by decree of the court you cannot announce that you have been granted divorce by the court. Making false information about divorce without even going to court is wrong and can put you in trouble.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register