LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 March 2010

Before marrying a HIG, old lover gifted a rakhi, am i wrong?

i feel all most all the marriages are only performed tergeting the money. under this circumstances, why alone dowery is prohibited? Either it should play in it's own role. or every 'money matter' should be prohibited in marriage. marriage and money so close related now that one may hate to marry under indian law and at india.

i surprisingly found that girls are demanding, doctor ,engineer, officer instead of a good gentleman of low income group or nil income group. even though there exixt a long love history.

before marrying a person of high icome group, the old lover gifted by a 'rakhi'.

am i wrong?

Learning

3 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 March 2010

This is your opinion. But how can you say without knowing the mentality of the girl

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     20 March 2010

sorry, if i hurt you.

i am seeing few cases where the girl loves one and when a good  offer (means HIG) comes, she forget everthingh of her past. of coure she has the personal liberty to do so, but if the same thingh done by a male, now he will be treated as repist.

in the matrimonial column of 'groom wanted' you will see that demand of HIG"s are most, on the contray in 'bride wanted' column, demand for HIG bride is about to nil.

what it indicates?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     20 March 2010

am not talking about any perticular girl and boy it is in general ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register