Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Kumar   02 March 2018

wanna get marriade daughter of my mother's metarnal uncle.. is it legal??

Me and my gf is in relationships of 5 years.. And we want to get marriade.. So want to know that in hindu religion according to law it's legal to marry a girl who is daughter of my mother's maternal uncle..

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

not permissible as per given facts.

Vishal Kumar   03 March 2018

But I have read somewhere that therefore it's not full blood so legally no objection.. And if not what r the facts...

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     03 March 2018

According to the given facts she is your aunt within two generations, and not ethical as per Hindu scripttures.

Mr Ramesh Singh can u plz detail it(probability of genetic disorder).. And what if we get married.

Thank u Mr Singh I didn't know about it.. So that is reason why it's not legal to get marriade right.. Is any other sections or rules available in law ⚖?? And 1st one u have explained briefly thank u for that Mr Singh it was terms of genetic disorder could u tell me how legal or illegal what if a person get marriade in this relation..
Actually I m going to finish this conversation but this is the doubt my mind..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

before entering in any illegal marraige one has to see the definition of rape given in IPC.

Seeking consent of a lady to live with you by making her understand that she is alwfully married wife (whereas she is not) gets into definition of rape.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register