LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FAKHRUDDIN   28 February 2018

Arresting the accused

I booked an FIR aganist my wife in March 2017 U/S 156(3). police have colluded with accused and  said in RTI Reply as lack of  evidence. Even though I have given them detail evidence but there is no action on it. Kindly let me know how to get arrest warrant from court on my wife as police is not doing its job

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   28 February 2018

File a Private Complaint.    You should think of Warrant of Arrest later.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

what are the allegations you made?

FAKHRUDDIN   03 March 2018

Autohide4u your Advise to me is a TRASH. People come here to seek legal option not to commit further crime like paying bribe to police.

TO TGK REDDI. SIR , Are you not aware of 156(3) of Cr.P.C or Famously known as U/S 156(3)???

To Sudhir Kumar SIR. Allegation are under IPC 420,406,323,324,341,307,506,120(b),34  on my Wife and her Family but no progress from police so far. I have complaint against police in HUMAN RIGHTS and consideration date is in this month from SHRC.

TGK REDDI   03 March 2018

Janab Fakhruddin

Aadaab qubool ho.

I appreciate such queries and such manners from Questioners.      You appear to be wise also.      Nice to meet you in this Forum.

By filing a petition under Section 156(3) of the Cr P C, you can set inquiry in motion.      Warrant of Arrest is too far away.      Most frequently arrests are made under the direction of a magistrate.

Anyway, here in your case, the police are indifferent.    You can approach higher authorities.     May not be so helpful.

Filing a Complaint under Section 200, Cr P C is, if you ask me, a better proposition.

Shukriya.

Yours faithfully

TGK REDDI.

Thanks TGK Reddi for your advise. I will work on filing complaint U/S 190& 200

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More