LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harry   15 December 2017

Police verification for central govt jobs

Hi, I got job in X psu in 2017 and right now I'm in probatation period. My X psu hr sent my police verification to my home town police station. But the problem is Y psu conducted exam in 2016 and I was debarred from that exams due to my negligence and in June 2017 I got a letter from Y psu that i was debarred for 3 year for not to apply for Y psu exams. No case was filed in Police station as of now and no other letter I got from Y psu. Now this incident will effect my X psu police verification

Learning

8 Replies

Harry   15 December 2017

Hi, I got job in X psu in 2017 and right now I'm in probatation period. My X psu hr sent my police verification to my home town police station. But the problem is Y psu conducted exam in 2016 and I was debarred from that exams due to my negligence and in June 2017 I got a letter from Y psu that i was debarred for 3 year for not to apply for Y psu exams. No case was filed in Police station as of now and no other letter I got from Y psu. Now this incident will effect my X psu police verification i havent mentioned about this in X psu police verification Form.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2017

If it is criminal offence, registered with any police station, investigation completed may go adverse..(Y PSU).  Without those legal formalities, it may not adversely affect your present employment prospects.  Do not imagine and assume things with guilty consciousness.   Nothing is in your control and as you have started your probation, if you have misrepresented any facts to get such employment, then only it may affect, otherwise, be confident for routine formalities and satisfy the verification official and shed down fears and worries.  This is India.

Harry   16 December 2017

In the month of May I got an letter from Y psu stating that I'm debarred for 3years that's it. Nothing else from that to till date no other things happened from Y psu.......So can I consider that I'm in safe and clean in current job police verification

Harry   16 December 2017

This is what they mentioned in notificarion ....."Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the recruitment process, or adopting unfair means or impersonation in examination, Trade Test/Skill Test, Document Verification/*interview or misconduct/misbehavior will result in cancellation of candidature without any notice, and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Hiding of any information or qualificational detail by the candidate; PSU reserves the right to initiate legal action against concerned. The defaulter candidate may be for a specified period or permanently debarred from future recruitments. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. Can this effect my current psu police verification

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2017

This is all general terms and conditions...Copy and paste  from others...Vanilla conditions.  Do not worry about that thing, when there is no such possibility.   The only possibility is misleading information provided deliberately, knowing that it is not correct to secure employment.   Except this deiberate act, nothing can disqualify you during probation.   These are all formal and routine affairs.

Harry   16 December 2017

Is it a criminal offence, it happeneed in 2016 and till no complaint was registered with any police station, as per my knowledge no investigation was happening. But still this issue became a nightmare to me....please anyone can kindly what will happen with me....

Harry   16 December 2017

I have not mentioned in my police verification form that I'm was debarred by Y psu..Is their any chance to get these things will get out and impact in my current verification

Harry   16 December 2017

No one knows about this thing happened to me.....Just got a letter from Y psu that i was debarred after that months passed no info from Y psu or from police.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register