LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shantanu   25 June 2017

Npa account settlemnt

sir, i need advice for my npa loan account  in orhdc ,orissa.plz suggest good exerienced lawer in high court orissa ,cuttack.

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 June 2017

No definite suggestion is possible unless material facts are posted.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 June 2017

Vague query with out any facts.

Consult a local senior lawyer to guide you.

shantanu   26 June 2017

Sir,My builer company taken a loan of 40lakh in the year 2001 as project loan @19% per annum and 3% penal interest from ORHDC Orissa a NBFI of govt orissa.we are repaying 4lakhs per flat and taken mortgage clearance of 3 flats out of 14 flats till 2003.In 2004 december the account became NPA and we are served with serfasai notice of 64lakh due.After that due to intervention of my customers several w.p in high court and cases in dist civil court is pening.
As per lender the outstaning is 1.3 crore with principal and 19% simple interest .And an other 45 lakh penal interest.we want to settle the loan,would we go for W.P for waiver for  penal interest & an reduction  of interest. Can we get relife by recalculating by deduction of princial for 3 mortgage cleared flats.What is the amount to be deposited for hearing of the case. 

shantanu   26 June 2017

Sir,My builer company taken a loan of 40lakh in the year 2001 as project loan @19% per annum and 3% penal interest from ORHDC Orissa a NBFI of govt orissa.we are repaying 4lakhs per flat and taken mortgage clearance of 3 flats out of 14 flats till 2003.In 2004 december the account became NPA and we are served with serfasai notice of 64lakh due.After that due to intervention of my customers several w.p in high court and cases in dist civil court is pening.
As per lender the outstaning is 1.3 crore with principal and 19% simple interest .And an other 45 lakh penal interest.we want to settle the loan,would we go for W.P for waiver for  penal interest & an reduction  of interest. Can we get relife by recalculating by deduction of princial for 3 mortgage cleared flats.What is the amount to be deposited for hearing of the case. 

shantanu   26 June 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register