LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ej   07 February 2017

Property registration query

We have an ancestral property in Kerala.Now we are in the phase of partition. So after registering this property in my father's name he is planning to register it on my name for me to build a house. Could you please advise if these 2 registrations are possible (first ancestral property to my father's name and then to my name) without any delay.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 February 2017

Contact Revenue department of your state. Apply for mutation in a procedural manner. A partition deed for a property is executed to divide the property among different people - usually among the family members. 

A partition is a division of a property held jointly by several persons, so that each person gets a share and becomes the owner of the share allotted to him. 

It is done by dividing the property according to the shares to which each of the parties is entitled to in law as applicable to them.

Ej   07 February 2017

Thanks. But what I want to know is after getting the property in my father's name he wishes to do a condition wish property deed to my name. And I am planning to build a house in that land. So I would appreciate if you can advise me on the possibility of an immediate transfer of the property to my name once the property gets registered on my father's name

Ej   07 February 2017

Thanks. But what I want to know is after getting the property in my father's name he wishes to do a condition wish property deed to my name. And I am planning to build a house in that land. So I would appreciate if you can advise me on the possibility of an immediate transfer of the property to my name once the property gets registered on my father's name

Ej   07 February 2017

Ej   07 February 2017

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 February 2017

Perhaps, a document writer can assist you in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register