Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin (Managing Director)     13 February 2010

Can Pvt. Ltd company start Education Institute?

Dear All

I am Director of Education service provider Pvt. Ltd. company .Can We  start company"s  own study center as a division of   i.e xyz pvt. ltd company by using same name  i.e xyz Academy or we have to take seperate shop act registration?   Kindly guide me .? Or How other leading educational service provider company works ?(for ex: Aptech,NIIT)

Learning

3 Replies

B K Raghavendra Rao (Senior Advocate)     13 February 2010

If objectives of your company contained in Memorandum of Articles and Memorandum of Association contain establishment of such study centres, you may establish a study centre in the same name as that of your company.  No necessity of registering the same unde shops and establishments act.

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     14 February 2010

Every state has a department of education and the institutions imparting education are given permission by the said department after they qulaify the minimum standards prescribe for starting educational activities, like land, building, qualified staf f to teach etc. and also the financial status. The accreditations, affiliations procedures fall under different monitoring offices, like director of technical & higher education up to 10 plus 2, the University and UGC (Delhi) for Degrees and Post Graduation, the AICTE for Management and other Professional Degrees etc. For starting a study center for any of the above, one has to approach the concern Board/Unieversity. However, the study center concept is a part of correspondence course schemes available with the concern Boards/Unieversities/Institutes and also there are norms prescribed in this behalf.. Regards from Mr. Boda. (Retired, Educationist.)

Liam david   10 December 2016

Starting an educational learning center allows you to get involved with a business trend that is headed in the right direction. 2V0-621D Vce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register