LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupan (Manager)     11 February 2010

Divorce and Alimony

My father has filed for a divorce petition against Disertion. He says that my mother left him and his family and started living in sepearted accomodation coz her nature is so aggressive and bad that she coudnt stay with them.

Fact is the opposite. My mother was forced to stay in a flat (in my father's name) and my father helped her shift stuff etc coz they cant stay together as my father is an alcoholic, compulsive liar and his mother in a typical MIL.

Now the concern is. What are the chances of alimony? my father is retd army officer and he's staying with his mother in a 1 kanal kothi. Also he's finiacing my bro's edu also in US. My father has clearly washed hands over me and my marriage responsibilty too. We've enof proof to prove my father wrong. My mother was earning but that was 10yrs back. and my parents marriage has been till 25yrs. My mother doesnt keep well too.

Also what are my chances of getting a share in my gradfathers self made property? he has no registered will and my grandmother is alive. the property now is in the name of my gradmother but no NOC was signed by us. Only my father and his bro signed the NOC. I'm an independent earning person.

Pls help

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register