LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrasedsoul   10 October 2016

Travel abroad when undertrial

Respected Counsels, A FIR was registered on March, 2014 for an incident which took place on August, 2013. Sections 354(A), 509, 506(2), 504 and 34 are slapped on me (26 years old) and three other which inclueds my father ( chairman of the society), secretary and a 50 year old male from a neighbouring building. One fine morning BMC's demolition team under strong influence from the female (59 years old now) complainant who stays in the same society, arrived to demolish our society's fencing. We being civic conscience citizens enquired with the BMC's official about this demolition. Meanwhile the complainant called the police and in few minutes the police van arrived at our society's building. We went back to our respective flats and the BMC did demolish the fence and the police went back. The complainant accused us that we verbally assaulted her during the incident and made a case out of nowhere. We met with the police commissioner and he assured us that justice will be done. But to our unfortunate present the commissioner had given us false hope. We were arrested on August, 2014 and were released on an Unconditional cash bail of Rs. 10,000/-. The case is under trail till now i.e. year 2016. I wish to travel abroad for tourism and later for studies purpose. Do I have to take permission from the magistrate for travelling abroad for tourism or studies? If yes please brief me with procedure and the time frame. Highly appreciate your time and effort. Thanking you, A harassed citizen

Learning

1 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     10 October 2016

Yes, you need to move an application in the Court of the Concerned Magistrate.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register