Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (consultant)     21 June 2016

Making accused

Hi Experts,

I have filed a criminal case on my previous empoyer under sections 420 and 120 B.for contradicting their own written statements that iam not eligible for hire.

The comapny issued experience certificate  recommending   for employent. later during backgroung verfication they have given feedback that i am not eligible for hire.

the company took muti furious defence that the feed back was given since iam facing accusatios under 354 A and D  a case filed by my co emploee. which is a false case where it is bought to the company and company stated in wrting saying that its out of their scope .

further the acused  colluded with police and filed final report saying that action dropeed. i filed protest and magistrate took cognizance and issed summons to accused. Now they approached high court and got interim stay supressing facts about the case. now stay vacated.

I have won the case aginst my co employee.

Now at this juncture since the company used my co empoyee and mislead the court and she too is  apart of the conspirancy can i file a case on her or can i make her accused in this company case how should i proceeed to make her accused? please suggest the ways to make her accused.

Thanks in advance.

-- Bharath

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 June 2016

Such issue needs to be dealt with compassion. It should be a great relief that you have been vindicated. You can take this success to its logical conclusion. However, do not allow success to be urge for revenge. Revenge taints justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register