LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hiren Gohel   22 March 2016

Wife's extra marital affair

Hi, My wife is having an affair with her one of a relatives. He is her Jijaji in relation. She is having affair with him probably since 3-4 years. I was not too sure about their relationship as of now, henve didn't pay any attention towards my wife's behavior. The day I started questioning her, she left my house and moved to her parental home. She is still in relationship with that guy. I have also come to know that, that guy is a Lawyer and now my wife is misusing the law to dominate me and my family. She has filed 498a and 125 for maintenance. I want to get divorce because my life is at risk now. Please help me what should I do and how should I process in this case. Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     24 March 2016

If you acn get their call records unofficially to make sure abt her illicit relationship.  YOU are ery much responsible you did not pay attn.  Nobody is ever supposed to trust anyone blindly.    Now pl try to agther all the incidents taken palce with reagrd totheir illicit realtionship. n file for divorce nthe groud cruelty

Hiren Gohel   28 March 2016

Thanks Anamikaji.. Thank you very much fpr ypur help and advice. Because pf my wife, tpday my 58 urs old mother is suffering. My mom is widow.

Thanks Anamikaji.. Thank you very much fpr ypur help and advice. Because pf my wife, tpday my 58 urs old mother is suffering. My mom is widow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register