LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHARATHI KALIYAMOORTHY   15 March 2016

Need help

Hi I have come across a girl from matrimony website and we have been in touch for past ten months. We have grown fond of each other in the recent two months. However In Jan i come to know abt her bad past which I said ok it happened in your early ages and I am OK with it. In Feb her sis was murdered by her husband and I come to know that she lied abt her sis to me cos wat I learned from the news is very diff from wat she told me. By this time I was already in love with her and said is that it or anything else you lied abt. She sweared there is nothing else. But in the recent times I doubt her a lot and out of that I checked her mails and chats from which I found that she cheated and manipulated me from the beginning of time as I could see she was saying live I to so many other guys too. I found this and told her this won't workout btw us so I am moving out buy she threatens me saying I have all your chat mesaages and photos of us. I ll complain to police that you cheated me. I never had s*x with her. We just go to movies and beaches casually. Exchanged kisses and hugs which is mutual. I have her chat history as proof with me. she demands I marry her only or else she threatens me that she would defame me. What should I do now? Pls advice me. How should I be prepared in case she goes to police.?

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 March 2016

Don't budge to her threats.she can't do anything as she knew that her complaint won't hold water.if you are still wary about her file an NC in the police station that you expect the woman to file false cases over you for so and so reason

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register