LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva   27 December 2015

interim maintenance

Respected jury members, Sir ihad married a girl on last year and got separated after 3days of marriage bcoz as she was caught having affair with her cousin and decided to commit suicide with him and not having interest on me. All these conversation was recorded in my mobile automatically. I find this conversation on 4th day and i send her home in the presence of village elders. Than i complained in PS about her suicide and filed for annulment in family court the 8th day of incident.Three mediations failed and i am not agree to accept her. After 8 months she filed for interim maintenance, 498A, DVC against me nd my parents. Sir i have few questions:- 1. She was just passed 10th class and i am govt employe earning rs. 32000 pm and to hand i am getting rs 25000 pm. How much maintenance shall court impose on me. Sir i have few evidences regarding the case.They are call recordings in my mobile with his boy frnd, data includes clear audio of conversation, mobile no of her boy frnd, date,time and duration of the call. Transaction form of rs.90000 transfered before marriage to her father as asked me for financial support. Audio recordings of her and her relatives using abusing and vulgar languages on me and my family in which she was shouting that she was not interested on me and becoz of my insist she married me. 2. Shall my marriage annuled based on above mentioned evidences. 3. What will be the result for 498A and DVC cases based on above mentioned evidences. As she was only with me for 3 days and marriage between us not consummed.we dont have any physical relationship with her as she accepted in mediation. I have also honeymoon resort ticktes and flight tickets planned on 7 th day after my marriage. But we didnt went as the incident happened the 4th day of marriage. Please give your valuable suggestions. THANKING YOU

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 December 2015

At the outset what were he grounds U mentioned for annulment?

Shiva   28 December 2015

Sorry i dont unserstand the question u asked sainath sir.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 December 2015

You have a strong case for annulment.  In annulment, most of the times, if the wife is a petitioner, interim maintenance is not granted.  If husband is a petitioner, interim maintenance is granted.  Between five to ten thousand, you have to pay interim maintenance.  But expedite annulment case, and once you succeed, then she will not get permanent alimony.  If she files S. 498-A and D.V. cases, without fear, contest them on merits. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 December 2015

What are the reasons U have mentiioned for annulment of marriage.

Shiva   28 December 2015

Sainath sir, Annulment filed on the basis of following:- 1. In call recorder she was telling to her bof friend about her forcfull marriage with me. She dont want to leave with me. She decideto commit suicide with her boy friend. They memtiomed some sleeping pills to commit suicidr. 2. She asked her parents not to marry with me before marriage. But her parents forcly married her.it was recorded in call recording. 3. There arr lot about conversation in which her boyfriend instructing her not to sleep with me. If i will come near to her. He istructing her to threaten me to cut her hands. He is instructing everything how to move with me. They are crying and expressing their agony how to die. all these things recorded in call recorder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register