Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nakka   13 December 2015

Criminal (A1-ROWDY SHEETER) in-law and 420 case

Hi,

I got married 6.5 years back and we have two kids one is age of 4.2 and another on months baby. Till April'15 i have a very good relationship with my wife and her family. I have executed an unconditional sale deeds of a land on my wifes name in her own village which is worth 11 lakhs. All the money i have transferred to her fathers account.  My father in law (who is A1-ROWDY SHEETER killed of his own blood relatives) is a mediator between myself and the sellers of the land. The condition (just a word, no written agreeements as of my knowledge, may be they have tuned my wife) If the money is not returned within 1 year with interest we will take over the land.

For both the properites i registered on my wife's name. From now, more than 1 year got finished. I started asking money to my father in law and he always saying i am asking them already,  but recently i observed his/wife attitudue that they wanted to grab the property as the price of the property has been sky rocked now.

In the month of April myself and my wife got a dispute on a very simple thing when i went to my wifes place for a small function of my new born baby. She really abused me and I slapped her. Somehow i managed to bring her back to my village after coupe of months. My in-laws took our dispute as an advantage and lead the topic to an extend of filing police complaint (No FIR) on me by putting lot of allegations (Sure, they have turned my wifes mind). In fact i have all the evidences how i have taken care of her since last 6.5 years. My father in law has taken away her daughter from my home town just before days that i decided to take her to hyderabad.

0) In some occassion my rowdy in-law abused me saying I will kill you !!!! (i don't have proofs. Didnt record the conversation).

1) I don't want the property, just need my money 11 laksh back, my wife and kids that's all. Let him take the property and enjoy. What should i do ?

2) I am planning to file a 420 case on my father in law by producing all the NEFT statements that i have done. How to proceed on this one. Atleast in this way he will get compromised.

3) Sending RCR to my wife. How to proceed further ? Would i be facing any 498a tourcher from my wife ?

4) I want my kids to stay with me physically. Can i claim in court that i don't want my kids to stay with a ROWDY background fellow who killed the blood relatives itself ?

Please adivce

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 December 2015

Send a legal notice through lawyer for your recollect of your money. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2015

Consult a local lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register