LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bose   03 October 2015

Fake dv cases

I have a video that my wife is beating my aunt( pisi). She (aunt) lodged a diary . My mother was beaten by my wife several times . She lodged diary. Police lodged cases against my wife dowry act 3, 506, 341, 323. Wife later lodged DV and maintenance act . Court  ordered interim maintenance. Wife given a false instance of torture . She written a false story of beaten and gas nob opening .She also threatened(before lodge 498a) that she would file fake cases against us. I complained to Police commissiner, local counsellor, MP, MLA regarding this and save my family. But all are efford is zero. Now in DV case wife had given witness( all are false e.g she has 2 stored building.But saied single stored). Now her lawyer is saying they have no other witness.So my witness is mandatory ?Is it possible to produce protection officer's witness first.And my other witness ( neighbours,father witness before me)? Because she advised both of us to go for couple counselling . I went for counselling . But my wife denied.She tortured and lodged false fake cases.Even she later lodged 125 case. Court dismissed this case. So what may happened next. I have many audio , video proof against her.She now demanding money for settlement also. Is the maintenance amount increased automatically?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

What is your lawyer doing?

All witness have to be marked first and then exhibited by informing the other party vakeel.  You can use all evidences in court, do not budge, court wont automaticaly reduce maintenance amount, you will have to go for appeal in high court for that, or give change in circumstances application in same court after passage of some time.  In the meantime, see how mch she wants money, and try to settle this matter, take divorce by paying money, running behind court to get justice in India for matrimonial matters is of no use, justice delayed is justice denied, but at wht cost?  That needs to be thought.  First of all men dont get any favorable judgement from courts as the law is lenient towards woman, so all ordres are passed in favor of women.

Socho, ki kya karna he bache zingagi ke saath, court ghoomna he ki kuch aur karna he/

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     03 October 2015

File appeal in the High Court since you have all the evidences required for winning the case.  Good Luck.

Bose   04 October 2015

Thanks for your reply. But my mother ,aunty were beaten by my wife .No justice for that. We ( male ) are being  used as an ATM machine. Wife is black mailing for money.

In DV case wife had only given witness . They have no other witness.They want our witness.I am the opposition first one.Is it mandatory to wive my witness first? Protection officer, my father , mother, aunty, other witness can come first before me? is it possible ? If yes kindly let me know how they can give witmess before me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register