Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer khan   12 September 2015

Property rights by step son

Dear Sirs , 
Please advise your guidance in below matters,

My name is Sameer Khan. (Son of 2nd mother )
My Father and mother both passed away. 

Scenario is my father has done 2 marriages. First marriage was divorced 25 years before and from first marriage he has one son age 40+ And his mother is still alive.
Now after 25 years he came and showing his rights in property and bank account. 

1. My father has only one plot over which we had constructed a house and staying there. And this property is purchased by my father not grand father. 

2. My father has made fixed deposits in Co operative bank in the name of either or survivor. And in the name of my and father name. 

He is claiming 50%right in above things. 

Can step brother can claim after so many years. 

My father has not made any will and even divorce certificate is not available with me. And I think divorce is not registered . In this case he is taking advantage. 

Step son has also  given public notice not court notice that I am the elder son and I have rights in above things and he added his name in city survey paper on my fathers plot. 

Please advise your guidance and suggestion and necessary steps. 

Thank you. 

Sameer khan. 

Learning

3 Replies

sameer khan   12 September 2015

Please reply

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 September 2015

Sir,

Why do you even admit he is the son of your father from his previous wife, what documents your so called step-son has with him to prove the relationship with your father.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

sameer khan   13 September 2015

He already made a Authorization letter from the municipality and taken signature of 5 people stating that u am the elder son. What to do in this case ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register