LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neeraj   10 September 2015

public servent false 420 case

I am a public servent in state electricity of mp as a junior engineer. My dept. File an fir against me under section 406,409,420 for no cause only due to hot talk with higher officer . they take the statements of some people of village that they give me money and did not give him receipt from last 8 month . but they do not have a single paper against me for bribe .but I have some proof that they are not doing the right action against actual person. Against whom I made case of theft of 6 lakh rupees and with same allegations they file a complain of 3.76 lakh rupees gaban. Only on basis of statements not have a single complain. what can I do pls suggest me as my dept is against me as they take bribe from that line man and cancelled my anticipatory bail from session court. What are chances of getting it as I applied it in high court. And what to do further to save me.

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 September 2015

High Court is a bit more liberal than the lower courts,the AB depends on the validity of the contents of the AB application.

neeraj   11 September 2015

Is there any case made if there is no evidence except statement of formers. Nothing dept has and nothing dormers. They never complains against me and I was suspended from last two months and fir lodge after two month and dept not enquiry me for that and not listening me. They don't tell me any thing and every thing they do I don't got any information. Means it is only one sided process till now .

neeraj   11 September 2015

Is there any case made if there is no evidence except statement of formers. Nothing dept has and nothing dormers. They never complains against me and I was suspended from last two months and fir lodge after two month and dept not enquiry me for that and not listening me. They don't tell me any thing and every thing they do I don't got any information. Means it is only one sided process till now .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register