LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra Patel   06 July 2015

Tikona non payment case

So I have been a Tikona user for about an year and my user ID is 1108542160. Recently, I asked them to terminate my connection because of improper connection, but instead of doing that they wanted me to give them another chance which I gave but again after 2-3 days the connection stopped working. So in the session Feb - May 2015 (mine is quaterly plan) I used only for just one month and then stopped using it and asked tikona to terminate my connection through email but they never responded, and when the session ended they started to ask me for money which I denied and today I was getting calls from Delhi court for case against me. I live in Varanasi, so why the hell they are suing me in Delhi court?

That women said the company is not her client but she knew awfully lot about the company like where the headquarters is and about the transaction ID provided by the tikona has some predefined sequence of letters or numbers and all.

Most funny thing, the last call I got from her was identified as Tikona by Truecaller...

Is that legit?
If not then where I can complain against her?
If tikona representive is lurking here somewhere, go read an email that I have sent to you today.

Here are the mobile numbers I was getting the complaint:

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2015

You have posted that: and asked tikona to terminate my connection through email ".

The callers are recovery agents. Record all calls.

The connection has to be disconnected within 7 days from instruction of the customer.

Read FAQ,Guidelines by TRAI.

There are endless number of threads on M/s Tikona at LCI alone.

In both Experts, Forum section on Right hand side you will find a box/button ' Serach Q & A' and 'Search Topics & Post'. Just type Tikona in it and you will get access to all threads and info in it.

You have a good case to approach DCDRF.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 July 2015

You can issue them a legal notice and approach consumer forum

Shailendra Patel   10 July 2015

Yea, I have all calls from tikona recorded, from service calls to the recovery calls. I have all the mails stored on my account as well. I think those things can build up a strong case against them.

Vishal   21 September 2015

Dear, i am also facing the same problem. Due to non function of connection i requested for disconnection of service but they didn't reply again mail. and generated bill for the months. Then why should i pay when i already requested for disconnection of service. My connection was down for almost 15 days and during these periods i followed up there executive & customer care but all were just saying that issue would be resolved within 8 hours. but nothing happened. Then why should i pay for non function of net?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2015

You are not liable to pay for more than 7days from date you have ordered disconnection of service.There are unlimited number of threads on malpractices of M/s  Tikona at LCI alone that you can search by just emtering 'Tikona' in Seacrh button on right hand side of this web page.

If you are unable to handle pull them to DCDRF thru your lawyer.

Praveen Sinha   12 May 2016

Hi,

Connection ID 1109278267 with tikona, I was tormented by the service. After months of paying without service I asked them to disconnect and refund my money as service was not provided. They did neither and kept sending me bills even when the router was disconneted (I was using other ISP)

Now this is the thired time, someone posing as a lawyer (fraud) calls me up saying case is being filed in Mumbai (I used the service in Delhi) under IPC 420 (that sounds funny).  The number used was 8963860148. 

Can I file a harrasment case on Tikona?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2016

Do you have call details/copies of emails/letters vide which you had asked to disconnect?

Cite these  to M/s Tikona and narrate all deficiencies in service and raise your demands in writing and under proper acknowledgment.

Be properly informed on your rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register