LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriram (Regional Manager)     16 June 2015

Full & final dues from the compnay

i work for a company for 5 year from 15th October 2009 to 30th November 2014, I have resigned on 3rd of November  the organisation accepted my resignation on 5th of November and relived by the company on 27th of November 2014, with out reliving letter.

I was working as Regional manager, when asked fro my full and final settlement. the Management has asked me to recover the outstanding till then from the various client. for which either the cheque has been collected and the organisation has initiated to legal action or the cheques are in hands of the compnay. the two client s has been refused to pay as the error has been done by the one of   employee of the organisation then.

the company has Head office in Delhi, I was posted in Branch office in Mumbai, total strength nationwide is more than 50 and the strength of Bombay branch is 10 while leaving but the shop and establishment certificate shows 5.

the total amount asper company excluding bonus is ( Gratuity From October 2009 to November 2014 5 Years 2month as per gratuity act INR 162000.00+ imprest of around 72000)

now my question is that 

1.... is the collection of the cheques are not sufficed?

2....can employer can with held my full and final  for the above recovery ground?

3....my dues are includes my gratuity, my bonus if any and the amount which I have spent behalf of the company for imprest ?

4....should I knock the door of the law?  & how?

5....where to file the complaint at Mumbai or at Delhi?

is the above amount is correct as per the act it should to last drawn salary (/) 26days (X) 15 days(X) no of years 

awaiting the guidance. I have attached the correspondance had with my previous company

shriram 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 June 2015

@ Shriram,

Your query was addressed at following link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=115297&offset=1#.VYBDyVJ-hkg

It is felt that you have drafted your attached communications accordingly.

Still your replies to points raised in above mentioned thread would be required for further response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register