LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nisha Gireesh (Admin)     12 May 2015

Custody of son

i am a married woman . my husbands marriage is second one and he has a son also. when he got divorced  from hs first wife , the custody of the son was given to his ex wife.but it was stated that when ever he wants he can come back to his fathers home.

After marrying me his first wife called him and said that it is better that  his son will be staying with him and for his future and studies  his fathers home is better. Now the son is staying in his fathers house. the problem is after bringing kid here his ex wife calls her son  4 to 5 times a day. this attitude is metally disturbing me a lot. i dont have any issues with the kid he mingles with me and me to with him. but the interference of his mother  is too much now. i do agree being a lady she wants to talk with her son but this way of calling is irritating to me as a leaglly wedded wife of him. is there any way in law which i can prevent these nuisance . her intention is to irritate me badly. my hun=sband git divorse due to her doubtfull atiitude it seems.

Kindly help me with a leagl solution.

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     12 May 2015

It seems that the ex wife cant bear to see you and your family happy. Thereare many such people who sadly exist.  However your remedies are concerned with civil law and not matrimonial law.

You may contact me for further solicitation.

Augustine Chatterjee

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 May 2015

As my ld.  friend suggested, there is a civil remedy.  If she is calling your husband in the pretext of having a talk with her son, it certainly a disturbance and if your husband does not mind, then you can file a case against her to stay away from your husband.  If she is directly talking with her son not involving your husband, then it is only a mental game and you have to play it shrewdly because in such a situation law is helpless.  You invent such calculated steps that would create an impression in her that the gorge between her and her son is deepening and if she wants to have a lively relationship, it is better to her to get her son back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register