Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My ajmer adv.unermining me on eve of thisthu.hearing?

My complainant of 4.12.13,is ready to travel from LakshmaNpuri,now, with her family to sign on this Thu.8.1.15,before ACJM,Ajmer,  rAjinAmA-samApth request Lr.to close Section 354A-case against me by mutual reconciliation, which ACJM has only to dismiss, as one not within his powers to decide!                                             I requested my Adv. to sign on my behalf, the rAji-samApth Lr.. (as anyway i have been considered like insignificant dirt from 4.12.13, till date), before the  ACJM,  if so required, which one LAwyer in Ajmer itself, familiar with this case and another at Jaipur HC, also familiar with this case, say, should be perfectly possible, without need for this tropical senior citizen 67, having to travel 2000kms, in this cold season, I had already reg.posted to my complainant, ACJM, Public Prosecutor, and my own Adv., the said letter signed where i should sign,and all have received the same.                                                                                                                                                   Is my Adv. not being unethical and unreasonable?He blackmails me that if i dont come on THU, which is not possible anyway at this eleventh hour, he may ensure cancellation of my bail and or proceeding with cross-exam of the first evidence, without my Authorising him for the same. URGENT ADVICE PLEASE,                          

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register