Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Ranjan (Partner)     18 November 2014

How to get ancestor propert

Dear All,

My fathers grand pa and grand ma expired same day and that time my grand pa age was just 8-10 yrs,grand pa had 1 more younger brother and 3 elder sister,eldest sister took both brothers with her,later the younger brother of my grand pa expired before even getting married,and now my grand pa is the only male child left,after 15-20 years of this incident my grand pa tried to get back thr but was not entertained by the villagers and forced to move back,and this topic got closed later my grand pa died,my father also didnt took interest into it as situation was worse at that time to fight even for survival,i always had an inclination towards seeing my grand pa place and few days before i went thr and found out thr that still those lands exist and being used by the other villagers and land suppose to be around 100 Acres,also came to know that my grand pa's father name is still thr in khadiyan and that Mouja's Nilami has not happened,i have applied for the Khadiyan xerox but as it is too old, the relevant agent has asked for 8-10 days of time, can u plz suggest me that is thr any chance and hope is thr for claiming my fathers right or its waste of time

eagerly waiting for your reply
Regards
Amit

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register