LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thakur (manger)     21 August 2014

Property

Dear Sir, This is Thakur (I don’t want to disclose my actual name). My father had two marriages , from first Mother my father had 3 children (2 male and 1 female). He was married around age 17-18. But due to some dispute he divorce after 10 year. He took divorce from court. According to on divorce paper there is only my father’s sign. Still my step mother and brother living with my father’s village. We had good relationship till 2009. After this my father has been given 60 bigha land to my step mother out of 90 bigha. It was around 1980. The remaining land was name of my father till date. After this, he married again around age of 28-30 in 1978 with my mother officially. We are 1 male and 2 female. I m elder around 35 age. My father was retired from his job in 2009. Two year ago he was tried to transfer the land to my name. But before transfer the land of my name .my dau ji (Father’s elder brother act as guardian of my step mother and sister) file a case and said the second marriage is illegal , we are “nazayaz” and send us the notice. And they want half part of land from rest 30 bigha. My father said he already given 60 bigha to my mother for her survival. Its hurts my father more and he tried to win the case but unfortunately he was died on may-2013 in an accident. Now the case is still going on vidisha dist. Kindly help what should I do for this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register