Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     06 June 2014

Non rendering of service:lawyer

dear sir;

1.i would like to take your kind advice on the issue of non rendering of required service by one of your lawyer brother .Because of such irrisponsible behavior by few ;the Nobel profession of advocates is getting tarnished.

2. Sir i am fighting sec 13 case  at honble family court lucknow filed by my wife .however at thesame time sec 9 and sec 26 HMA case was also simultaniously running at Honble family court Nainital filed by me . After 3 years my wife decided to tfr  sec 9 and sec 26 HMA case to lucknow at a very advanced stage (evidence) .She was able to manage stay against sec 9 and sec 26 HMA case at Nainital .

3 Knowing our legal system and its soft corner for ladies i decided not to contest tfr petition filed by my wife at Honble supreme court  to avoid further drain of money.But then Mr X advocate came and assured me that your case has merit and we can get something out of it. finally  i agreed to pay a fee of  of 15,000/-  just in the hope that Mr X promised that some releif for visitation with daughter can be obtained from honble supreme court .Under emotions of meeting daughter i paid 10 000/- as advance obviously with no receipt just in good faith.

4.Now vakalatnama fwd by lawyer thru Net was signed by me and he  submitted in honble supreme court in the capacity of my lawyer HE ALSO Received the petitioners petition on my behalf .After that the lawyer did certain correspondance on Email and SMS WITH ME (which i have saved) expressing his inability to attend the dates in the garb of one reason or other .Also due to exigencies of service it was not possible for me to attend case in person. fINALLY he left all correspondance after 3 months;WHEN I searched the statusof my case on net  i came to know that the registrar had fwd the case to the judge as no one attended the summons and hearings in the office of registrar.(case no 1177 of 2013).

5. though i am of the opinion that trf is unavoidable due to pro women appch of court unless some genius fights the case as a challenge .But i am hurt with the responce of the learned advocate 

6. I want to  expose such people who bring defame to the entire fraternity .I seek valuable advice and help of anyone who has passion for his black blazzer who can legally help me out to expose such people and book them

regards

karan

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2014

You can give complaint to bar council of India on your lawyer with references with all evidences that you have. You signed vakalatnama. it means you would have trust on him and communication letters etc. must have been with you. So submit all these to the council. They will enquire and do justice for you. 

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 June 2014

Dear Adv ramachary

1. Thank you for your advice

2. I doubt that without any solid proof of having paid rs 10 000/- as fee case would be difficult for me to proof.Now with a licence to lie my friend would contest that i did not give him his fee hence he did not attend the court

regards

Karan

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     11 June 2014

any one for valuable advice\???????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register