Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     22 May 2014

Appearance for court

Hi,

My wife filed 498a on dec 2009. I am not her first husband, she had been married twice with other two persons before marriage with me. Her first marriage was registered under hindu marriage act but second was not registered and marriage with me registered. Till to date we are attending to the court but she is not responding to the court constable calls and appearing at court also. I also filed a petition under null and void section in family court but i am not appearing and she is all not appearing i am giving priority to 498a first i would like come out of this because my parents also suffering in this case. Why court was not taking any action against her. What shall I do now. Please reply.

Thanks

Mohan

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 May 2014

Mohan as you stated you had field a case for your marriage null and void it means when she married with you that time she was not a legally divorcee she hadn't obtain the decree of divorce from the court to dissolve for her second marriage, if it is so then collect the evidences against her and submit them before the court and request to the court to declare nullyfying of your marriage, once marriage declares void then you can file to quash for 498a on these grounds.

Thanks for your valuable reply laxmi kant joshi garu, i have all the evidences and i attached with the case file and produced in family court

priyan Sharma (Officer)     22 May 2014

You can also request to the court to adopt coercive methods for securing her presence. You can request to close the prosecution evidence as well.

Thanks for your reply priyan sharma garu, but i didnt understand your terminology can you plz explain in detail. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register