Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva786 (n/a)     10 January 2008

Formats Required

Members,

Please help me out with below cases

1) We have employees who have resigned due to some or the other reason from the organiztaion and have negative settlement, means Associate needs to pay back to the company however they never do it... request you to let me know in case if there is any law or a format of letter where we can send this to the resigned associates asking them to pay back else legal action will be taken against them...

2) Also I am looking for a indemnity bond format we issue various kind of letters to the Associates like promotion, increment, releiving & experience letters however people turn back to me saying that they have lost them and ask to issue a new however, i am looking out for a letter which says that they have not used it anywhere illegaly and any proceedigns arising out of II copy issue of letter company will not be responsible

It would be icing on the cake if the letters are with some legal threat directly or indirectly where people do not do this with any other organizations

Looking forward for your support & guidance

Warm Regards

Shiva

Learning

2 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     12 January 2008

For the first part, you need to consult a lawyer to give the legal notice by furnising his all details.

For the second part I have attached a model Indemnity bond

INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (GENERAL FORM)

INDEMNITY

TO:       [NAME OF PERSON RECEIVING INDEMNITY] (the ΓÇ£IndemniteeΓÇ¥)

FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby irrevocably acknowledged) the undersigned hereby indemnifies and saves harmless the Indemnitee from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, costs, charges, expenses, damages and liabilities whatsoever which the Indemnitee may pay, sustain, suffer or incur by reason of or in connection with [DESCRIBE CIRCUMSTANCES RELATING TO INDEMNITY, ex. the use of the Indemnitee's Electric Chainsaw], including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred in connection with any such loss or damage.

DATED: [DATE OF DOCUMENT, ex. July 1, 1998]

[img]chrome://piclens/content/launch.png[/img]

sanjay krishnan (n/a)     23 January 2008

Shiva,

I have read your query. You need to be more specific for me to hepl you. Also give me some details about you for me to understand and develop a new friends.

I would be certainly helping you so far as possible.

Thank You

Sanjay Krishnan,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register