Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gargi Ranade (Company Secretary)     03 May 2010

format & Procedure of making Will

Dear All,

Kindly provide me format of Will, if I am not wrong there is no specific format  mention in law but provide me sample will and also explain procedure for making valid legal will.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Gargi

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     03 May 2010

kindly approach your local advocate for registering the

same

pls go to following url for will formats

https://lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/files_download.asp?files_id=3995

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     03 May 2010

Dear Gargi

Please edit the format of will in accordance with requirement.

WILL

I, Savitri Vaidya, W/o Late Prof. ……………, R/o…………………….. ………………………………………….., am executing my last and final “Will” on this __ day of August 2008 at ……………..

I am about 75 years of age and in sound physical health and disposing mind. I am executing this Will on my own voilation.

This Will should be taken as my last Will and testament.

I am a Widow of Late Prof…………….. Out of the wed lock we have been blessed with four daughters, namely Miss. Sharda Vidya, Mrs. Abha Nigam, Mrs. Deepti ……….  and Mrs. Divya Mani.

My daughter Miss Sharda Vaidya passed away on ………………..

My daughter Mrs. Abha Nigam is aged about …. years and is married to Mr. Ashok Nigam and is resident of ………………………………………………..

My daughter Mrs. Deepti …… is aged about …. years and is married to Mr. ……………… and is resident of ………………………………………………..

My daughter Mrs. Divya Mani is aged about …. years and is married to Mr. …………Mani and is resident of ………………………………………………..

All my daughters are happily married and financially very comfortable.

I am living in the same premises as my daughter Mrs. Abha Nigam, her husband and …. children. She and her husband are taking very good care of myself.

I own the following properties:

Immovable Property

Property bearing No. 123, South City II, Gurgaon – Pin code, admeasuring …………….

Movable Properties

1) Pension Account No……….. in ……………..

2) Five Fixed Deposits No………. in …………..

I wish to bequeath the properties in the following manner:

1) My share in the Property bearing no. 123, South City II, Gurgaon, ……….. shall devolve absolutely upon my death to my daughter Mrs. Abha Nigam. In the event of her predeceasing me, my entire share in the property shall devolve upon my……………………………………. She may enjoy the same unconditionally. My other two daughters shall not have any right, title and interest over the same.

2) Funds in my pension account and Five Fixed Deposits shall be first used for my last rites in the event of my death.

3) Remaining Funds in my Pension account and Five Fixed Deposits shall thereafter devolve upon my three daughters in equal shares.

4) In case I acquire any other property after the execution of this Will the same shall devolve upon my …………………………………..

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, THIS WILL IS MADE AT DELHI ON THIS ___th DAY OF APRIL 2007, IN THE PRESENCE OF THE FOLLOWING WITNESSES.

WITNESSES                                                           TESTATOR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register