Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriram   17 August 2015

Forging document

Dear Readers,

Please suggest me your insight for the case I face,

My father had rented out a propertyto a Manufacturing Company with out any agreement in place long back. The manufacturing comapny has not paid us rent for more than 10 years and we face chanllenge in vacating them from our land.

We learned that the company has forged all the license document (Pollution , EB , Forest Dept) with telling that the property is owned by them. (They have a order from court for which they paid a deposit in court stating that tey will buy the land but we dont want to sell the land) We came to know that   they have forged the doc very recently.

Can we raise a Crimial Charge againt him and make him vacate.The RTI when asked to the depts are neglecting to answer how they have given license w/o our concent.

I have a question tat if my father is creating a settlement deed on the above said property , will it create a ny problem.The EC ,patta all the docs are in our name only.

pls suggest,

Sri

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 August 2015

file a eviction petition against them on reasons of wilful default in payment of rent.if you have enough proofs to show that they have forged the documents you can file cases u/s 464,466,470,474.act swiftly or else they might lay their claim on adverse posession grounds

your father is free to settle the property to you through settlement deed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register