forgery on ex wife


Dear Sir,

Myself has bought a property in year 2009 by virtue of member of a society operated by my organisation. being a criteria at that time, i made my wife as co-owner. 

The entire payment was done thru my father's cheque and a bank loan which is paid by myself thru my individual account. 

Now in year 2009, my wife has given me relinquish deed of said property and then after she left me in year 2010. Since she was not returning and causing issues in my extension of housing loans, i have submitted that relinquish deed to the housing society, and got a letter of name deletion of her.

Now in year 2012 i filed a case of divorce, and finally got divorced on cruelty ground in 2014, which she has challanged in same court but no stay as on date after a year so.

Now after divorce, she has filed a complaint in the society that relinquish deed is forged and false while the stamp paper is on her name as well as signature is her only. Moreover, being she is a govt, employee she has also mentioned that she is not owning any property as per her annual asset returns to department.

Now society officials has sent me a letter that they have reinstated the name of ex wife based on her complaint but later on when i contested, they have changed the status and now sending me letter since, the divorce case is under challenge, they will not take any action in deletion matter.

Now they are not even doing any action on relinquish deed nor they are replying that why they are bother about my obligations of divorce procedure.

Moreover, a vigilance case is also been initiated in her department based on this as wrong representation in APAR by the govt. department.

Please advise on following:-

1. I desire to file a case against ex wife as well as society officials as well.

2. She has signed the relinquish deed as neither she paid earlier but have received more than Rs. 2 lacs from me and my parents. However, 5 lacs which my father has paid to society, is paid back to them thru joint account of couple while still Rs. 2 lacs has to be recovered.

Now please advise what should i do against the society officials to compl them for taking action based on relinquish deed rather than going into divorce matter as how it comes under jurisdiction.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x