LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

peter (business)     18 October 2008

Forged Power of Attorney and Tarnsfer Deed..need advise

Hi Friends,
I need your inputs on a set of forged documents, inputs like agaisnt whom i can file criminal complaints and under what sections in details..
The case is as below...
1. A forged power of attornery in respect of 50% of my share in a flat was created using a stamp paper which is not on my name but on the power holders name but this stamp paper was not really procurred by the holder. The POA has forged signatures and the POA is notarised and not registered and I myself never appeared before the Notary. The POA bears signatures only of the notary and there are no independant witnesses. The witness section is just blank. The notarised date shows december 2006.

2. On the basis of this POA a Transfer Deed was created for transfer of my 50% share in this flat to the first person on a stamp paper dated march 2007 whereas i have the proof that the said stamp paper was not even printed in march...and was sold to the Vendor only in december 2007. The transfer deed has a mention of the POA but the POA is not attached or registered along with the Transfer Deed as supporting/accompaning document. The Transfer Deed was registered in january 2008 as single party registeration and the transfer deed shows that the Buyer and Seller are the same persons on the basis of the POA.

3. The market value of the flat is shown as Rs 1 only in the Registeration documents whereas the adjudication shows the market value of the flat as 88 Lacs.

As far as i think its a BIG conspiracy in which some advocates, public notary, stamp vendors, sub registrar, and the witnesses who signed the forged Transfer deed are involved.

I request inputs from you friends as to what procedure to adopt for a speedy redressal of this problem and also your valued inputs.


 6 Replies

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     18 October 2008

You have a very good case of forgery, You can lodge a FIR before the police.

peter (business)     18 October 2008

Thanks for ur reply but  i need details as to whom all i can name as consiprators in this case?

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     18 October 2008

If police denies to register you FIR, then first send the FIR to the S.P. of the Dist through RPAD/Fax and in case no action is taken then you can file a case before the S.D.J.M, under the provision of Sec 190 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.


All the parties who executed the document, the witnesses (if any), the Notary, the Stamp Vendor. & all the persons involve in the forgery. 

P.Elamaran (Law Officer in a CPSU)     21 October 2008

Hello Mr.Peter,

I understand that it is a clear case of forgery. One only hopes that the police authorities file an FIR.  If they don't  lodge an FIR , if  I am not wrong, I think  a private complaint lies u/s 200 of Cr.P.C which can be filed before the Judical Magistrate concerned.

With regards.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 October 2008

Mr. Peter,

Now u can give complaint online to the DGP police officials. No need FIR. Online complaints r accepting in AndhraPradesh.



simultaneously  to file civil suit for cancellation /revocation of power of attoerney and sale deed..and to give publice notice in newspaper and to write letters to all concern person/s and authotities for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register