Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti (XYZ)     17 February 2011

Forensic Advise on 498A :)

Hi Friends,

To frame false 498A on our family, my sister-in-law has produced some fake letters to police(written from Kolkata to Chennai...sent by normal post) which she has alleged that she wrote those to her parents when she was staying with my brother in Kolkata(Dowry demands are shown through these letters which are written by her to her parents).

We are very sure that she has done some forgery to produce those fake letters and those letters are written recently(2-3 days ago), but she claims to have written those letters 2 years back. Kindly advise how to prove those letters as false which are written recently.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 February 2011

is it an inland letter? or enveloped letter? challengre its authenticity.

Prashant Jadhav (Advocate)     18 February 2011

Please see the stamp of post office on the letter,  which will show you the date

pawan (System Operator in administration)     18 February 2011

hallo i'm from vijayawada

Sir we have a problem my step mother place a falce 498a,324 cases upon my father in 2002 and its still runing, how to we prove thats false case,how to getout this false case ,that she said my fathers has burned on her stomech but its not true,she manage doctors with money all other persons againest to us.

my father asking for divors but she din't accept this she offers 5 lakhs for divors but we dont have money we are meddile calss.so how to salve this problem.she asking maintenacne also ,but my father unable give money to his went to jail with this maintanents .how to solve these case earliear .plz suggest me...

Prashant Jadhav (Advocate)     24 February 2011

As far as maintenance part is concern, every husband has to maintain his wife even if she is living with him or living at another place. Kindly show the court that your father has no source of income. Even if your father has some income then show that his liability towards his family. how much he is spending on family. His 1/3 income for his personal expences and remaining part for the maintenance.

Case pending under section 498-A and 324 needs to be proved by evidence. Appoint any good lawyer who can defend the said case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register