FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     15 August 2012

Forced resignation

Dear LCI Members,


I was forced to resign under pressure of my managers on 07 Feb 12 when i refused to work for 12 hrs a day without pay.I am the only bread earner of my family and my daughter is suffering from rarest of the rare disease.

Please help me how can i fight with my company as i had lost my job due to their wicked policies as they are firing old people with more salary and hiring new agents with half of the pay.

They had asked me for the resignation in which i had written

Please accept my resignation as i am unabl to do 6pm till 6am shift.

But they had never given me any verbal or written acceptance.

Please advise as i want to fight with them for my employee rights.

Also when i got hired in the company when it was just starting,they had forged my educational documents to fullfill the eligiblity criteria as all the mangers were Indian and were my co employees from previous company and the owner live in USA.

Please advise.




 4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     16 August 2012

As you have mentioned that you were asked to work for 12 hrs. a day. did you got any such communications in writing or by email?????

since, you have mentioned in your resignation letter that you are unable to work from 6:00 PM till 6:00 AM shift and the company had not responded to it, then it means company has addmitted the facts.


you need to send them a legal notice through a lawyer. kindly share all the documents and communication copies, if any so that the lawyer can help you out.


If required you may call on 9324538481 for legal assistance.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia


1 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     16 August 2012



Thank you for your concern.I am located in Delhi and my office was in Gurgaon.What will be the jurisdiction and how shall i proceed.They had forced me to leave when i was in need of money as my baby is a patient of rarest of the rare disease and i had earned laksh of rupees for the company every year.




Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     17 August 2012

you haven't answered to my queries. you cannot directly move to the court without sending the legal notice to the company.

for sending the notice you need to give all the documents and copy of communications which are in your custody.


kindly share the details.



Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     21 August 2012



I was asked to write the resignation on plane sheet of paper. on which is wrote


please accept my resignation as i am unable to do 6pm till 6am shift.


But they never gave it back to me with acceptance and either never communicate with me on that.I have the forwarded email of the communication which have the email from my manager asking me to do 12hrs shift and in reply i expressed my inability.Also i have the screen shot of the email,copy of the roster and recorded voice conversation.

They later told me that they had fired me for misbehaving with managment.


Please advise.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query