Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Amit (Director)     21 July 2013

Forced connection by reliance

Greetings Everyone,

I visited Reliance outlet few days back for CDMA to GSM converion. The executive there offered me a free SILVER NUMBER as said that this is specially launched for people with iPhone 5. I agreed and accepted the offer and he filled the form and gave me the NANO SIM for my iPhone 5 and gave then security deposit. I took a photo of Application Form on which the the number I selected was written.

However, they started someother number on my SIM and told me that this is temporary number. When after many days the actual number didn't activated I called up Reliance guys and they refused to start the selected number. I told them to close this temporary number as its not something I selected.

Now they have sent me bill and refusing to return the security deposit.

Kindly suggest what to do. Also, can anyone in Noida take my case to Consumer Forum?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2013

---------“Now they have sent me bill and refusing to return the security deposit.

The bill shall continue to be raised in your name until or unless you cancel the number in writing.

This is the first thing you may do.

Draft a suitable communication and submit under acknowledgment.

-------“However, they started someother number on my SIM and told me that this is temporary number.

Who said that?

Include his /her name in the list of notices.

Did you use this number? If yes you may pay.

-------“ I took a photo of Application Form on which the the number I selected was written.

The signatory on this form on behalf of the company may also be included in the list of noticees.

--------“ I called up Reliance guys and they refused to start the selected number.

Keep the bill of this call safely. Note down the number of company’s employee who attended to you and complaint number.

If no complaint number is issued, include this in complaint and lodge another complaint and obtain complaint number.

If you wish to avail the services of LCI lawyer you can conduct search at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/#.UewUL9KAqWM

Your near and dear ones can also guide you to a lawyer.

Kumar Amit (Director)     21 July 2013

Dear Mr. Doab, Probably you are not getting the point. You go to a shop and buy something and when the product which you receive is something else. The seller tells is initially excepts this and later on refuseS. What should you do? You will clear the invoice or fight?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register