Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Force police to investigate evidences

Page no : 2

Rajaramana RV (Employee)     14 August 2013

As next steps, you should ask your lawyer to make the IO file the chargsheet. This will ensure you have enough material to go for quashing?

About your current situation in case, kindly let us know if you are attending court dates and how often? You can even request the judge to put pressure on IO to file chargesheet as more than 1 year has gone.

manoj gautam (advocate)     14 August 2013

hi dear, 

it is very cut and clear that court has no power to interfere in pending investigation, court has power to monitor the investigation and give only direction to file police report only u/s 173(2)crpc within reasonable time but cant compell the investigating officer to produce the chargesheet/final report as it is the discretion of i.o only...as per your querry...the thing most needed is to file an application before higher police officials requesting them to change the investigating officer by providing the documents on which u belive that they favours you...and try to convince them in your application that the present i.o is not investigating the case properly as per law and facts...i mean to say main thing is- try to get change the present investigating officer.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register