LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas   09 November 2017

for live in relationship

I love a girl very much and she too loves me very much and can do anything for me.
He told everything about me and yourself, but we both family are not certified due to being from the same home town.
And her family wants to force her to marry someone else, if she does, she will suicide to it.She wants that she live with me, her age is 18 + and my 20 due to I can not marry her 1 year ago.He wants us to live in the relationship but is in his real Uncle police. Can there be a problem in this work, can we get pre-police protection? please suggest me


 4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 November 2017

You (Boy) is underage for marriage. As per law boy should be of 21 years and girl should be 18 years. After attaining required age you both can get married in terms of law. 

Vikas   09 November 2017

But for live in relationship we both are major

surinder mittal   10 November 2017

not advisable

Vikas   10 November 2017

but why can you explain me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register