Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narain raj (student)     24 May 2012

Follow up message - advise pls

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advise-asap-pls-57868.asp

Hello Sir,

I want to update the above post but the thread is closed. So doing a new post here.

First of all thanks for advising on my previous queries.

Here is my followup message,

We have sent the common relative person to talk with my wife side

As per their discussion, These are their demands to send my wife back.

1) return sreedhan jewels locker key

2) They want me to work in local city. (I am currently in abroad. was in abroad at the time of marriage also.)

And they know I will not get any job at local city.

3) Whatever assets I bought in my mothers name from my own earnings has to be transferred to my wife name. (I am working for past 9 years. in that last 2 years is after marriage).

If I am delaying in doing the above they will go to police like that.No conversations recorded.

And they are not picking my calls and my wife also not picking my calls.If I satisfy their demands myself and my parents will be in street only. So no one can satisfy these kind of people.

As initially advised I am already in process of protecting myself and family by getting Anticipatory Bail.

Till now no case has been failed by them.

I am 100% fine if they themself go for dv. But I never go for it. I am planning for RCR after getting AB. So RCR is the only option now to bring my wife?

If I send RCR, will they able to reply/demand the above legally? \

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

3 Replies

sensitiveman (executive)     24 May 2012

Dear Sathyanarayan,

I would suggest that you better discontinue with this relation. As per your thread, it seems that your inlaws wants to control you and in any relation there should be mutual respect and love and not to maintain it by force/control.

With respect to RCR, i think its of no use as even she can claim maintainance and can file cases such as DV, 406, DP 4, false 498a, etc. I feel that you better write her mails, letters,etc. and clearly mention your intentions for maintaining marital life. This can also count as evidence in the eyes of law. Even if she doesnt respond to your letters then wait for 2 yrs from the leaving of her matrimonial home and apply for divorce on the grounds of desertion and cruelty.

narain raj (student)     25 May 2012

Dear Sir,

Whovever advised on my post https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advise-asap-pls-57868.asp

please read my current update aswell and advise asap.

narain raj (student)     25 May 2012

Dear Sir,

Please can anyone reply. I got the Anticipatory Bail for my family members(mother,father,sister) except me.

Still no complaint registered from my wife side. Still they are harrasing that they will compliant on my family.

But they doesnt know yet I already got AB.

Already elders talked with them and there is no use and they are demanding the following to send my wife

back .

1) return sreedhan jewels locker key

2) They want me to work in local city. (I am currently in abroad. was in abroad at the time of marriage also.)

And they know I will not get any job at local city.

3) Whatever assets I bought in my mothers name from my own earnings has to be transferred to my wife name. (I am working for past 9 years. in that last 2 years is after marriage).If I am delaying in doing the above they will go to police like that.No conversations recorded.

I am currently in abroad.

I can send RCR now to bring my wife?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register