LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LOHESHVARA (pvt)     25 April 2011

FLW advice required

1) In My Domestic Violence I am the respondent. Court passed ordered 5000/- per month to pay. But I appealed to High Court meanwhile I find that court issued FLW (Fine Levy Warrant?). Our lawyer says donot come to the notice of police. My question is 1) MY arrest is possible in this warrant or not. 2) Only recovery of the said amount.

My lawyer put up the case and recalled , Court did not receive  the amount on that day at the same time court refused to take back the warrant. I am in little confusion whether I go to my work or not as police approached my working place when I was in court with this FLW notice.

Can you guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 April 2011

@ Author

1. If there is no STAY in Lower Court proceedings granted by HC then lower court proceedings are maintainable.

1.1. Suggest to file urgency application before HC for Stay hearing.

LOHESHVARA (pvt)     26 April 2011

Thanks for reply, Yesterday itself police came and went to court. Paid some amount and closed the issue for the moment.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 April 2011

short cut never helps in longer run........

infact Law encourages aam adami who litigates cases :-)

Still;

1.1. Suggest to file urgency application before HC for Stay hearing.

LOHESHVARA (pvt)     27 April 2011

ThanksTajobsindia Application already submitted in HC but opposite lawyer not applying objection for the same. final date 27-4-11 given for opposite lawyer , otherwise judge assured for our lawyer for argument stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register