Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate) 10 April 2022
Dear Mr Kumar,
Although the expenses differ from State to State and location to location however these are the general expenses.
1. Dealer Commission, if being sold through agent.
2. Stamp Duty. The parties can agree as to who will bear the stamp duty. generally purchaser bears it.
3. Misc Expense at Tehsil office. This is not formal but is paid by the parties to get the work done quickly at Tehsil offices. Especially when the sale deed is drafted by the people sitting outside tehsil office such as document writers.
4. Lawyer fees, if the sale deed is drafted by a lawyer.
5. Income Tax in case of capital gain. Consult a tax lawyer to save capital gain tax.
6. Mutation fees or other similar fees.
Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)
District & Session Court, Chandigarh
Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh
Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance.
Varun Kumar 13 April 2022