LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil   29 March 2018

Flat in dombivali grampanchayat

Hello, I am planning to bua 1BHK flat at Orchid Residency, Desale Pada, Behind Sidhivinayak Bhavan. Builder is Sai Developer, This is 4 Building complex, Each building is having G+7 floor. Builder is saying property comes under Zilha Parishad. Builder is saying we have a Collector NOC. But according to my knowledge, Gaothan property have the permission only for G+4. So Kindly advise on the same, What other documents i need to check.


 1 Replies

Srajadvo460 (Advocate)     29 March 2018

Building stability certificate, Planning Permission, layout approval, completion certificate issued under Maharastra Regional Town and Country Planning Act/otoher laws if any. But if plannig permission is only for G+4 then G+7 is unauthorised construction so if you purchase you have to face the the Sword of Damocles since authorities can demolish the unauthorised/deviated construction anytime better get proper advise before investing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads