LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Truth_Prevails (Software)     16 July 2013

Flat and salary share demand in alimony

My wife filed a flase  case of dowry and demanding the alimony for Flat which is booked on me and my father name but it is still under construction and not in our possession and also without registry..My father is also patner for the same and 50% of the flat amount is paid by him and rest of 50% by me on home loan.I am paying the EMI every month for the loan amount for which the actual paper is already submitted to bank for granting loan.

I have a question whether she is eligible for some share of that flat...

Also second question is she resigend from the job just after filing the divorce and asking for maintenance.Is there any way i can skip for the same...

Please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     16 July 2013

1. boss you lucky flat under construction
2. sell off if you wanna save yourself from court stay orders, attachments and alimoney rise in near future......
3. wife showed her smartness by resigning and claiming maintenance , its your turn, sell property, invest somewhere else but not in your name even if it is , she shouldnt come to know ever......better do not keep any assets in your name.......
4. make a move quick .....if its late she would barge in claiming dv anf rtr......in near future depending on circumstances......
5. you real lucky man as flat under construction, utilize opportunity else would surely regret later.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register