Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Katoch (PGT MATHS)     28 December 2014

Fixation of pay

Gud Evening Sir 

I joined NVS(Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) as TGT on 28/5/2006 in the pay band 9300-34800 and GP 4600. I applied for the post of PGT in the same department in the pay band 9300-34800 and GP 4800  through proper channel and got selected. i joined as PGT on 14/2/2013 after giving technical resignation.

I have given the option for fixation of my pay from the date of next increment ie 1st july 2013 but my dept has given me increment in old scale on the date of joining ie 14/2/2013 and then my next increment is given on 1st july 2014 Due to which ia have a loss of one increment

i represented the matter but they say you are direct recruit and hence you are not elligble for the option  Please suggest whether i am elligble for making the option or not.

If i am elligble please provide the copy of circular 

Rakesh Katoch 

Changlang Arunachal Pradesh

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2014

You are very much eligible for pay protection and being a technical resignation, you are to get the increment that was due to you as per the norms. You are not an outsider though you have been appointed afresh to this post hence you are entitled to the benefits, you may write to the top management about this seeking their intervention by quoting relevant provisions of the rules in this regard, exhaust the remedy available within and then plan to contemplate necessary legal action.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2015

you are eligible for this option when getting regular promotion.

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     15 March 2015

same problem with me I am in KVS

Rakesh Katoch (PGT MATHS)     09 April 2015

From where i can get a specific circular which clearly indicates that whether i am elligible or not for the option. i have joined in the same department after technical resignation on a higher post

Rakesh Katoch (PGT MATHS)     09 April 2015

From where i can get a specific circular which clearly indicates that whether i am elligible or not for the option. i have joined in the same department after technical resignation on a higher post

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register