Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shrutiksha shah   24 September 2021

First information report

If the first information report has been filed on a person, then can he not go outside India?

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 September 2021

There may be a chance to go abroad. But Once an FIR has been filed the police are legally bound to start investigating the case. ... Once the investigation has been concluded the police will record all their findings in a 'Challan' or charge sheet. If it is deemed that there is enough proof on the charge sheet the case goes to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query