Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     10 October 2011

Fir process in delhi for 498a/406/dv

Dear Members,

I am struggling with false complaint of my wife for 498a/406 and DV from last 2.5 months which she filled at local police station. I/O has called me 2-3 times at PS and even once visiting my residence as part of investigation. Till now he has not asked for meeting with in-laws and threating for FIR directly at PS. Can he make police report or register the F.I.R. with the police Station directly in Delhi or this have to go via Crime against Women Cell in Delhi? I called one of CAW Delhi cell and inquired their role. The person who answered the phone told that  "FIR can be logded at police station, if wife has not made complaint in CAW". Now I have asked I/O to call in-laws/sent notice to both parties for meeting. Please suggest and clear my confusion. Thanks 

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Hi Raj,

First suggest you to take a complaint copy of theirselves thru PS.

Then analyze the facts, If you are on fault. Go for mediation.

If allegations are false, Then put a private complaint in your local PS against all accussed.

Collect evidences to strenghthen your cases.

Don't fear with police authorities or with your in laws, Tell them do what ever they want to do ?

Hire a good lawyer & arrange AB for all your family members whose name is in their complaint.

Fight case judiciously and never bow down against these 498a gang members who used their younger daughter's to extort money.

Best of luck for you, If you are truly innocent.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     12 October 2011

Dear Experts,

Can someone please guide procedure and power of local police station in such cases. I am suspecting wife side is avoiding time of women cell and trying to register FIR directly

Regards

Raj Vikram 

Faisal M (Researcher)     12 October 2011

Dear Raj, My wife was able to register FIR directly in a delhi police station in 5 days. She had given in writing to CAW Cell that she does not need mediation therefore take action. This all happened in January 2011. Although her actions provided me ground to get anticipatory bail smoothly. Which Police station is yours?

regards

Faisal M

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     12 October 2011

Thanks Faisal for clarifications on phone.

Regards

Raj

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 October 2011

hire a lawyer and consult him with all your documentory proof and tell him all the real fact,then you can get relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register