Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (Mr)     05 July 2015

Fir for cheating in a public service exam

Dear experts,

I have recently come to know about a person who had exchanged his answer sheets with another candidate for a state bank of india examination in 1984. I filed RTI with the bank requesting a copy of the said answer sheet but it was denied under 3rd party information even in appeal at the central information commission.

My question is that can I file a police complaint in the matter so that this can be investigated. I have no documentary evidence in my possession though. I do have a letter that was written by a MP at that time which was sent to the bank board saying that the MP supported the candidature of the aforementioned candidate. This was done to pressure the officials to pass him in the interview.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2015

if it is SBI you can even complaint to Chief Vigilance officer of SBI and also to CVC.

Dnyaneshwar Kardore   06 March 2016

Your only option is to report the matter to CVC/CVO of SBI and then file a complaint under RTI for expedite action. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2016

BE COOL. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY ACTION OR ELSE BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN ACTION INSTEAD OF KEEP SITTING FOR 8 MONTHS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register