Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harjeet singh (head )     16 July 2013

Fir against my company

Hello Sir

One of my channel partners has filed a case against my company for misusing his password. In the FIR he names 2 employees of the company and the company itself . He says he has doubt that these 2 employees and the company has committed the fraud of misuing the amount. The police has filed a complaint under 420 IPC and section 66c of IT act.

Before his filing the FIR , we as company had filed a complain with cyber crime branch to investigate the case as we think it was a case of  hacking. This complaint was not converted to FIR. One of the named accused had also filed a complaint against this channel partner for extrorting money from him forecfully. The channel partner agreed that he had forced one of the named accused to make a payment thinking that he was invilved and he would atleast recover some money 

What should we do now as a company? though the facts mentioned in the FIR are not correct and there have been many allegations and coutner allegations and written complaints  before this Formal FIR was lodged by the channel partner.     

Should we take anticpatory bail against the named accused?

He also mentions the company as accused? should we take anticipatory bail against some other company officials also? if yes who?

This is a clear case of hacking and no company official is remotely inviolved. What is the best way forward in this case.

will appreciate a quick response and help 

regards

Learning

1 Replies

Nivedita   19 September 2020

You should give a read to this resource- Bail in 66c to understand the legalities involved with it! Hope it helps!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register