1. I  am Seeing around a fake ad in newspaper for matrimonial propose wherein one female is misgiving her age and other credential in order to obtain groom can file criminal complaint on this as I know people who are doing this will this will this book as abetment of crime or cheating case by Police or court.


  1. Do I have to be victim to file FIR or Do I have know Crime/ Criminal activities to book FIR


  1. How to get call recordings of suspicious person related to criminal activities against me. Do I have to get police help or court permission if I have booked case against such persons

File a police complaint against the person giving wrong information about herself in the newspaper advertisment, thus commiting act of cheating as on the basis of the advertisment you acted upon and losses incurred to you, also, you may add the owner/editor of the newspaper as co-accused for abetting crime of cheating.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x