Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunkara venkatesh (SE)     03 August 2015

Final judement in supreme court has been postponing

Hi Sir/Mam,

Sub: case filed by us in supreme court is pending for final judgement. But final listing date has been postponing continuosly with out no reason. We feel some conspiracy is  involved here.

In 2010 , A Sub inpsector has filed a case against me and my dad ,my brother under 353 IPC and sentecned us to remand for 7 days. Its a civil land issue between my dad and  my his brother. We went to our village register office to register our own  Land which belongs to my dad to be tansferred on  our names(me & my brother) .But My dad's brother who entered the scene with the helpof Sub inspector  stopped the land registration and made some illegal allegations there and finally booked us under 353 IPC section.Also stoped our registration.

We are students at that time and sent to remand for no mistake.So we filed case against it in High court and gotjustice in  judgement at single bench and Sub inspector  was suspended ,also case against was quashed. But Later he challenged at second division bench again and managed our lawyer through some conspiracy and finally second judgment was delared with injustice to us.

Knowing this  finally we went to supremment court in 2013 and challenged against judgement given high court division bench o and got stay on it. Then futher we fought best with our best efforts.We spent very big  amount on this case.Almost spent all money we have earn so far. Finally  case is pending for final judgement.We are in hope justice to us.We are very strong in this case. But unfortunetly the final date of case is keep on postpoining continuously.

Like it listed for final  judgement in April 4th (friday)  later it postponed to May 05

then it again listed to july 1week  , 2nd week  and keep on posting to every week till now.

We believe some conspriacyis  involved again. Even our lawyer is not responding to us properly.

Conclusion:  Sir/Madam please advise what to do in this situation. We are waiting for final judgment which keep on postponing. We are mentally feeling turmoil and financial spent all money we had. Please help Us on this.

Regards,

venkatesh

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     03 August 2015

This is very common in Supreme Court that matters listed on specific date automatically post pones. There may not be any conspiracy involved in the same but you can mention this matter before Supreme Court subject to prove of serious urgency for he same before Supreme Court.

sunkara venkatesh (SE)     03 August 2015

Thank you SagarSir,

I agree with your words.Case has been running from 2013 Jan. It never postponed like this .

I see now it postponed for 9 times May to Aug.

So this made us worried very alot.

Regards,

venkat

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     06 August 2015

You will be very old before you get a hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register